Photo Booth Backdrop

Okay I was just pulling out a silly photo of me and my daughters at my nephew's Wedding complete with props and crazy behavior. Such a great keepsake. Photo Booths are so much fun at Weddings!!! I am excited to introduce a new on site Photo Booth option by Alexandra (Alex :) Holt @foreverfotobooth www.facebook.com/foreverfotobooth She is Amazing !!! What is exciting to me is all the options for backdrops. You can keep it simple or deck it out with the help of yours truly :) Take a look a some fun options.

Comments

Roman lesnar said…
This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. Radiance Ring
Unknown said…
Good job on this article! I really like how you presented your facts and how you made it interesting and easy to understand. Thank you. drone filmmaking

Popular Posts